- Manage the full access and correct use of the services and/or products by users.
- To communicate with users in response to incidents, requests, comments and questions that we perform through the services and/or products, as well as the contact forms on our website (including emails and/or phone calls).
- To provide, update, maintain and protect the services and/or products and activities.
- To offer new services and/or products, special offers or updates.
- Management of Curriculum: Manage personnel selection processes in internal processes of selection of workers and/or collaborators, or to personnel selection processes of client companies of URPINSA QUALITY S.L. The data provided shall be retained for as long as the selection of staff or for incorporation into the database of HR. The legal basis for the treatment of your personal data is based on the express consent. The data will be transferred from the curriculum to client companies of URPINSA QUALITY S.L. who are carrying out the selection process.
- Communications: We may send you emails, messages and other types of communication in reference to the services and/or products, technical issues and changes in them. These communications are considered part of the services and/or products and cannot renounce them.
- In your case, commercial communications (marketing): We may use your personal data to contact you, both electronically and non-electronics, to conduct surveys, obtain their opinion on the service provided, and, occasionally, to notify you of changes, important developments of the services and/or products, offers and/or promotions of our services and/or products or of third party companies related to us. These commercial offers will be, in any case, is expressly authorised and separated by the user, you may revoke his consent at any time to receive these notifications using the mechanism implemented in the same, or from the preferences of the client account.
We will not discuss your personal data for any other purpose beyond those described above, except that come imposed by law or there is any injunction and/or administrative proceeding that involves a data processing for purposes other than those set out. SHELF LIFE The personal data provided will be kept and treated while maintaining the relationship of provision of services and/or products, without prejudice to the possibility of exercising their rights on data protection (access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation, portability, and not to be subjected to automated individual decisions). The personal data of persons interested in receiving information about the services and/or products shall be kept in the system indefinitely as long as the person concerned does not request its deletion. LEGITIMIZATION TREATMENT URPINSA QUALITY S.L. is your personal data in accordance with the following two legal bases: Consent (1) and the legitimate interest (2). 1.The consent of the person concerned provided for the purposes described above, which will be requested:
- Before you proceed to treat their data,
- In the registration process as a customer or,
- At the time of sending communications of URPINSA QUALITY S.L.
Requests for information let us know what you require that the person concerned voluntarily provide us with the information needed to assist you or provide the services and/or products. However, the applicant can freely refuse to provide us with these data, or later revoke consent previously granted to treat their data, although such refusal will imply the impossibility of that we can accommodate your request.
- The legitimate interest of URPINSA QUALITY S.L. in maintaining and retaining the loyalty of your clients and/or users and to better meet their expectations or interests previously expressed, for example: improve the products and/or services offered, manage requests, queries or complaints, offer products similar to those recruited, report on promotions and discounts in force, among others. All of the above shall be without prejudice to the compliance by URPINSA QUALITY S.L. the rest of obligations relating to send commercial communications by electronic means.
URPINSA QUALITY S.L. understands that, by providing us with your personal data, the interested party ensures and is responsible for the veracity, timeliness and accuracy of the same, and that accepts and expressly consents in your treatment for the purposes described above. RECIPIENTS OF ASSIGNMENTS OR INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS In general, URPINSA QUALITY S.L. will not transfer your personal data to third parties unless we are legally required to do this or you expressly authorized to make use of our services and/or products. URPINSA QUALITY S.L. will not perform international transfers of personal data collected through this web site, with the exception of the following assumptions:
- That the international transfer of data necessary for the execution of a contract or contractual measures in which the interested party is a party.
- That the international transfer of data necessary for implementation of the legislation.
- That the international data transfers take place to mediate express consent of the person concerned.
- That the international transfer of data takes place to be hosted web page on servers located outside the European Economic Area.
In any case, the assumptions that may take place international data transfers, URPINSA QUALITY S.L. shall verify that the importing country of data ensures an adequate level of protection in the application of the rules in force. RIGHTS OF THE PERSONS CONCERNED The data protection law allows you to practice before the person responsible for processing your rights of access, rectification, opposition, suppression (“right to oblivion”), limitation of treatment, portability, and not to be subjected to individualized decisions. Then we explain what these rights:
- Right of Access: Allows the interested to know and to obtain information about their personal data under treatment.
- Right of rectification: Allows you to correct errors, modify the data proves to be incorrect or incomplete information and guarantee the accuracy of your personal data.
- Right of suppression: Allows you to request the deletion of your personal data when it is no longer necessary for the execution or provision of the service.
- Right of opposition: Allows the interested that does not carry out the treatment of their personal data or its termination, except legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of potential claims, in which case we will keep you locked during the relevant time period.
- Right of opposition to the sending of advertising: interested parties may oppose the sending of commercial communications. In that case you may at any time revoke your consent to receive these notifications.
- Limitation of treatment: In certain circumstances, interested parties may request a limitation on the treatment of their data, in which case only be retained for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Portability of data: interested persons may request to receive data pertaining to him or her and you have provided to us or that – whenever technically possible- they send you to another responsible for treatment of your choice, in a structured format for common use and readable.
- Right not to be subjected to automated individual decisions (including the development of profiles): interested persons have the right to not be subjected to a decision based on the automated treatment that produces legal effects or to significantly affect the person concerned.
- Possibility to withdraw consent: The interested party has the right to withdraw at any time the given consent, without affecting the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given at the time of providing us with your data.